Linking to www.petcancerfdn.org
The Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation and its partner organization, the American Pet Cancer Foundation, welcomes and authorizes third parties to link to petcancerfdn.org.
Notwithstanding, you must comply with the following requirements:
- First, you must notify us, by email, of your intention to link to our website.
- After a written authorization from Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation, you will be permitted to hypertext to petcancerfdn.org.
- You are not allowed to use our logo to link the website without our express written consent. In prior written consent is provided, the license is a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license.
- Only text links can be used for identifying and linking to the “Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation” or “American Pet Cancer Foundation” by name.
- You agree that you will not frame the petcancerfdn.org website or any subdomains or subdirectories of www.petcancerfdn.org. When linking to petcancerfdn.org, the Canadian and American Pet Cancer Foundations’ website shall be opened in a new web browser window rather than displaying the page in a frame of the linking website.
- Links pointing to petcancerfdn.org, or to the Canadian and American Pet Cancer Foundations, shall not be misleading and shall not disrupt, damage or dilute the good reputation associated with Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation or the American Pet Cancer Foundation.
The Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation which operates and controls all online properties on behalf of both organizations, reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
By stablishing a link to petcancerfdn.org, you will the deemed to have agreed to the following link conditions (the “Link Conditions”):
- Referencing of a website via hypertext link is done as a matter of your convenience and the linked website shall not:
- Imply that the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation or American Pet Cancer Foundation recommends or endorses you, or third parties’ websites, causes, ideas, political campaigns, products or services;
- Imply any relationship, partnership, or affiliation between you or any other person, or your or other person’s product or services, and either the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation, American Pet Cancer Foundation, or both;
- Misrepresent the relationship of you or any other person with the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation and/or American Pet Cancer Foundation, or present false, misleading or otherwise damaging information or impressions about the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation or American Pet Cancer Foundation, or its services; and
- Contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful, harmful, offensive, controversial, or inaccurate, and shall be appropriate for all ages.
- The Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation which operates and controls all online properties on behalf of both organizations, may at any time, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate your right to link to this website, with or without cause. If the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation exercises this right, you shall immediately remove all links to this website.
- The Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation which operates and controls all online properties on behalf of both organizations may amend these Link Conditions at any time. You agree to abide by these Link Conditions and the other Terms and Conditions on this website, as amended from time to time.
The Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation or the American Pet Cancer Foundation are not responsible for the information or materials contained on the host website(s).
- From time to time, we may update the URL structure of our website and, unless we agree in writing otherwise, all links should point to [URL(s)].
Links to other sites from www.petcancerfdn.org
The Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation or the American Pet Cancer Foundation through its website, www.petcancerfdn.org, may contain external links to other websites, but does not control their content.
In that matter, we emphasize that:
- We have no control over the contents of any linked websites or any link contained in a linked website. You assume any and all risks when you click on any external link embedded within the www.petcancerfdn.org website or any subdomains or subdirectories of www.petcancerfdn.org. We accept no responsibility for them or any damage or loss that may arise from your use of them.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse ore recommend that website or the information and services provided by that website.
- We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of information you provide to the linked sites and we shall not be deemed responsible for any damages or breach of security suffered by you or third party that results from accessing the linked website.
Prior to providing a link, the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation and American Pet Cancer Foundation use the following criteria to evaluate external and arms-length organizations and their websites.
Our criteria states that the site:
- relates to the Canadian and American Pet Cancer Foundations’ mission
- complements and enhances the information on www.petcancerfdn.org
- provides credible, accurate, current, science-based information
- is subject to adequate procedures for the review and updating of material
- primarily focuses on information or educational content rather than the promotion of a product or service
- adheres to adequate policies regarding external links and privacy of user data
These criteria may change at any time without notice to reflect the policies of the Canadian Pet Cancer Foundation administers for itself and the American Pet Cancer Foundation.
We will try our best to always ensure that our external links work, however if you find one that does not, please email us.